Set your own card limits and controls
There are lots of ways you can customise your card to make sure you’re always in control of your money. And you can do this all on the App.
- Logon to our App.
- Go to the menu. On an iPhone, tap the three lines in the bottom right of the screen. On an Android device tap the three lines in the top left of the screen.
- Choose ‘Cards’.
- Tap ‘Set limits and Controls’.
- You can choose to lock and unlock your card for these types of transactions:
- Pin and Swipe (either using your PIN with the chip on the front or swiping the magnetic strip on the back)
- cash machine.
You can also increase or decrease your daily cash machine withdrawal limit (up to your standard default, which is normally £500). It’s worth bearing in mind, when you change your ‘Daily limit’ it will stay at this level unless:
- you or we change it
- you or we switch it off (when it’s switched back on it will return to your standard default which is normally £500)
- we agree to a one-off increase (when this ends your limit automatically returns to your standard default (normally £500) but you can always change it back again if you want to).
If you have any questions or would like help to make these changes, you can chat with us through our App - go to Help > Send us a message, or by using ‘Message us’ in Online Banking.