New phone? Nice. If you need to move our App (including your Digital Secure Key) to your shiny new device, here's how to do it.
You are in section Home Help Secure Key Set up our App on a new phone Current Page
Set up our App on a new phone
If you’ve still got your old phone
- First, get your old phone and log on to the first direct App.
- Next, open the menu (tap the 3 horizontal lines).
- Select 'Security Settings'. Then select 'Deactivate Digital Secure Key', and then 'Deactivate now'.
- Next up, grab your new phone. Download our App on a compatible device, then log on using your online banking username, password and memorable information.
- Once you've done that, you'll come to a screen introducing our Digital Secure Key. Select 'Activate', then follow the simple on-screen instructions. And that's it. You'll now be able to use our App on your new phone.
If you don’t have your old phone
First, you’ll need to download our App on your new phone. Then just call us on 03 456 100 100 so that your Digital Secure Key can be installed on your new device. And then you'll be ready to go.
Need to download our App?
Device restrictions apply
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.